We Can Forget About Plaid Cymru. long gone are the days when they were rebels, now it's all 'SUITS' with eyes on a Post Devolution Dilettantes Eye on a WAGGER PRIZE. No Blood, Sweat and Tears There These Days as 'Back In The Day'?
But What About:
Eryr Gwyn -
cleddau.webs.com/
Eryr Gwyn. "The Informer". Create a Free Website.He supports Balchder Cymru so will he be supporting their stand on 'Stryveland', we shall see:
Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru
adfywiad.blogspot.com/
Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru. Wales Patriotic Resurgence: Radical Welsh Nationalism is what Wales/Cymru needs right now. However, 'Adfywiadwyr' must first ...What about 'Swansea Jac', after all it's in his original home territory untill he went North and become a kind of 'Gog', endlessly worrying about 'Cymraeg Communities' being flooded by 'English Speakers'. We shall see?
Jac o' the North
jacothenorth.blogspot.com/
Over the past forty-eight hours I have become aware of two new organisations in Wales. The first is Cymru Sofren / Sovereign Wales and other ...What now interests me in above is Jac's discovery of:
I must admit, I have only gone thru this quickly as I am too busy to give much attention to at the moment. But unlike Jac I am not so, is 'peeved' the right word to use? Maybe Jac is bothered that he did not have an hand in it? I should be perhaps also a bit peeved as I have been pushing the below for years (since 2008, it's now 2012 five years on) , where have you been Jac?
SOFRANIAETH. S.O.S. SAVE OUR SOVEREIGNTY.: Introduction ...
sofraniaeth.blogspot.com/2008/01/introduction.html
I cannot argue the case for Independence any better than those who are already doing so in a number of Pro - Independence Blogs, so I am not ...I repeated a call to found such as SOFRANIAETH not long ago in Welsh Remembrancer and on numerous occaisions since 2008:
Welsh Remembrancer.: 'DYDD GLYNDWR' 16 MEDI 1400 ...
welshremembrancer.blogspot.com/.../dydd-glyndwr-16-medi-1400-y...
Welsh Remembrancer.: 'DYDD GLYNDWR' 16 MEDI 1400: YMGYRCHSOFRANIAETH NAWR! IS THE CALL TO PATRIOTS ON 16 MEDI ...Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru: SOFRANIAETH/SOVEREIGNTY: You ...
adfywiad.blogspot.com/.../sofraniaethsovereignty-you-need-to-be.ht...
1– For more on information on SOVEREIGNTY STRUGGLE visitSOFRANIAETH at http://sofraniaeth.blogspot.com also see Welsh Remembrancer .CAMPAIGNS CYMRU: 21 MEHEFIN 1404 DYDD y SENEDD: GWYL ...
ymgyrch.blogspot.com/.../21-mehefin-1404-dydd-y-senedd-gwyl.ht...
11 Jun 2011 – sofraniaeth.blogspot.com/. 7 May 2011 . ... DYDD SOFRANIAETHCYMRU? 28 May 1354 ... Gethin 'Iestyn' Gruffydd: Welsh Remembrancer ...HWB HANES CYMRU/WELSH HISTORY HUB: THIS DAY IN ...
hwbhanes.blogspot.com/.../this-day-in-welsh-history-21-mehefin.htm...
THIS DAY IN WELSH HISTORY 21 MEHEFIN 1404 SENEDD ... DYDDSOFRANIAETH CYMRU? 28 May ... In Tribute and Remembrance of the Post 1282/3/4 Conquest 'Colonial Underclass', many of whom continued Welsh .I am not going to get bothered that someone or a group at long last as seen the light and gone and done something, rather I welcome this move but like Jac I am weary when people do not put their names to what they are doing as sad to say is the case to do with much so called 'Welsh Republican' business on the web, particularly on any number of 'Facebook Fantasies'. As for as this Sofren Cymru is concerned lets hope it is for real, they should now get their names up attached to their Web Site and inform us if it is a democratic Society or Campaign. If they cannot come clean then all I can say is go! go! with the S.O.S. SOFRANIAETH I have been promoting and prompting for five years keeping well in mind where I would be taking you if I was still activelly interested:
MUDIAD CENEDL CYMRU RYDD: THE GREAT STRUGGLE THAT ...
mudiadcenedlcymrurydd.blogspot.com/.../struggle-began-on-16-me...
Anti - Colonial Welsh Liberation Movement against English Imperialism, seeking restoration of Senedd Glyndwr, only sure guarentee of ...But I am not, neither am I interested in 'Welsh Republicanism' either, other than possibly MY LITTLE REPUBLIC' too much nonsense and dodginess going on there from which I keep a distance, hoping however that MY LITTLE REPUBLIC can deliver.
WELSH REPUBLICANS AGAINST MONARCHY
ramrepublicansagainstmonarchy.blogspot.com/
WELSH REPUBLICANS AGAINST MONARCHY. In Assistance to politically the Challenged and Confused Retro and Romantic 'Welsh ...All I can do is advise but even this will come to an end, If I do not see so called 'Welsh Republicans' or the 'Welsh Socialists' of Radical Wales et al:
Radical Wales
www.radicalwales.org/
Blog with considered radical political commentary and discussion in Wales.
Pro - Active in the June Welsh Revolt against the Robber Barons particularly in protests on the Crown Estate Windmill Plantations and on Mynydd Y Gwair against an absentee English Aristocrat making big bucks out of our Land, People and communities. What for real and true Welsh Republican or Wales/Welsh Socialist would not be making a stand against this, so I suggest to the 'Wales/Welsh Left' if you do not want to be seen as the 'Limp Left' forget Tesco and start campaigning against 'TURBINE TERRORISM'. Sigh, your so bloody 'Usual Brit Suspect', show some originality or should that be Imagination maybe? Get your tents and start to Cwtch together in an Occupation of Mynydd Y Gwair, as I am after my Mynydd y Betws struggle leaving the struggle on Mynydd Y Gwair to 'Welsh Republicans' and 'Wales/Welsh Socialists' as it should be so prepare for it or otherwise to me and many others your going to appear very phony!!!
As far as Cultural Nationalist Struggles is concerned, it looks as if Cymuned as died as an active movement and Llais Gwynedd is in the doldrums with desertions. I think all bothered by 'Culturtal Concerns' and that includes Pobl CyIG who want to defend rural communities, if your not up for my suggestion of a Mudiad Perfeddwlad Cymru:
THE WELSH PATRIOT.: INSPIRATION FROM MUSLIM MONTH IN ...
welshpatriot.blogspot.com/.../inspiration-from-muslim-month-in-wels...
What's needed perhaps is a Cymric Cultural Infitada? a Pura Wallia Liberation Front, well at least a more moderate Mudiad Perfeddwlad Cymru ...Then I suggest all Cultural Nationalists rally to and support:
deffrorddraig.com » Deffro'r Ddraig
deffrorddraig.com/deffror-ddraig/
Deffro'r Ddraig – The Vision. Over 1500 years ago just after the Romans had left Briton, the first native Brythonic (Welsh) King Gwertheyn (Vortigen), was ...Now, if above does not grab you then just get into 'Autonomous Activism' via Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru or:
RHUO'R DDRAIG
rhuorddraig.blogspot.com/
RHUO'R DDRAIG. PLATFORM FOR PROMOTION OF A NATIONAL CAMPAIGN TO DEFEND WELSH LAND AND RESOURCES FROM ...I Even suggest Balchder Cymru now it is in Radical Resurgent mode:
Balchder Cymru - YouTube | Facebook
www.facebook.com/pages/Balchder-Cymru/157771564303226?sk...
Balchder Cymru - Description: Http://balchdercymru.now.im Balchder Cymru 2011 ENGLISH Balchder Cymru has been about in various forms since 2000.I am not annoyed about their film having a go at me, fair comment and both Sian and I like the song, do not take it down. For the sake of the 'Struggle For Stryveland' peace has broken out and I am not even going to bitch about Balchder any more nor take cracks at CyIG. Lets see if we can be as the Welsh of 1295 of Madog's Revolt show some solidarity and Unity in a Struggle that is as important as it can ever get, I repeat;
'STRYVELAND'.
Please Note:
Am seeking Speakers for the Stryveland 'trig' Memorial Rally of 9th June 2012 because this event will be short as we will have need that afternoon to March on the Windmill Plantation Fences further on across the Mynydd y Betws (see photos), I need to limit speakers here to those representing Patriotic Organisations and Anti - Windfarm Campaign Groups plus a guest speaker, not me you will have heard all that I have to say in films by then. Rally will start at 2:00 to 3:00 pm, though I suggest that those participating gather at the Viewing Station as from 12 Noon. to greet the 'Ysbryd Cofiwn' Remembrance Cross and here I suggest we hold a SOAP BOX WELSH NATION at which anyone may speak, of course a Chairman will have to be voted on as a vote will be taken on the 'Betws Barricade' be it symbolic or real? Though note, no one should feel any obligation to participate in a sit down, do note that even this will be very 'Symbolic' because much of the traffic on to the Windmill Plantation comes along the Turbine Road from direction of Gwuan Cae Gurwen but our policy is not to interefere with work of existing Campaign Groups as there. Unless they call upon our help as they will when the Turbine Foundations Cement Waggons and Turbines Transports are being moved in all the way from Swansea Docks via Pontardawe - Requiring more Action from the by then 'Stryvelanders'.
The Viewing Station just up from the Scotspine Public House and note we do not have a really long walk to the memorial from here, about a mile.
Though, a number of Lorries have been coming up from Ammanford/Betws side of the mountain causing complaint but when we went up on Dydd Dewi it was very quitet lorry wise, we will have to get more info on this.
Heated words over windfarm lorries (From South Wales Guardian)
www.southwalesguardian.co.uk/.../9475892.Heated_words_over_wi...
1Heated words over windfarm lorries (From South Wales Guardian) ...controversial Mynydd-y- Betws windfarm maintained only six 18-tonne lorries had ... Mr Fellowes protested: “We have not come here to lie, we have come ...Otherwise, very little Campaiging from the West - Sir Gar of which Mynydd y Betws belongs and was betrayed by that Counties Council, you would think that Patriots of Eginiog, Ystrad Tywi and Deheubarth in general would have been to the fore in the fight for Stryveland but no that has been left to Morgannwg out of Abertawe (SOCME) , Gwuan Cae Gurwen (Communities Together) and Nationally by my blog (Cymru'n Codi 2012), Tarian Glyndwr (Sian Ifan) and Balchder Cymru South (Russell) and Fflintshire (Adam). So, just where are the 'HOSTS OF REBECCA', of today in our times?
REBECCA AGAINST RENEWABLES
How About It - Time For The West To Awake, it's your land we are fighting to save - so, where are you?
NB:
Those wishing to make Red Pitchfork Flags, simple buy some green cloth and find a clean surface to place down or up on. Then do outline in black and paint red useing fabric Ink. Alternativelly, just spray can the Red Pitchfork onto the Green Cloth both sides, easy but do a few practise runs untill you can do a reasonable design in a few flowing movements.
Foward As Past People of the Pitchfork.
Sian Ifan doing a fair Frances Evans.
PITCHFORK and PIKE: A 'WELSH MARIANNE': FRANCES EVANS ...
hanescymrugoch.blogspot.com/.../welsh-marianne-frances-evans-for...
This post is dedicated to Frances Evans, Farm Servant and Single Mother ... PITCHFORK and PIKE: REMEMBER 19 JUNE 1843 THIS DAY IN .




.jpg)

