09 February 2012

RUSSELL G.MORRIS PLAID CYMRU/BALCHDER CYMRU/PLAID CYMRU - WHOSE ENTERED WHO? HAVE I GOT RUSSELL RATTLED OR WHAT? What Not Your Movement Surely? What's Wrong With Being a 'Lone Wolf' if it gets twice the work done and twice as fast - IF ONLY YOU WERE SO ACTIVE AND SPEEDY ABOUT IT ON THE PATRIOTIC FRONTLINE!



DO NOT TAKE IT DOWN - IT DOES SERVE A USEFUL PURPOSE.

What Not Your Movement Surely?


I do not know if I should really be critical about this film or you might take it down, please don't you've done me a big favour. Let me explain for the children out there, as Russell been on the Moon or smoking Pot or some substance that he just does not know nuts from nuts? First off learn some Alternative Nationalist History:


Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive: The Patriotic Front and the ...

awnms.blogspot.com/2007/.../patriotic-front-and-free-wales-army.ht...
Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive ... Much regards the Patriotic Front and the Free Wales Army has been given good attention in the ... Knowing what I know now, having learnt from experience of history and politics, I would ...


COFIWN 1282 AND ALL THAT!: The Great Battle: Gwyl y Cestyll ...

cofiwn.blogspot.com/2007/.../great-battle-gwyl-y-cestyllfestival-of.ht...
16 Jan 2007 – COFIWN 1282 AND ALL THAT! ... conquest in 1283... During the 'Gwyl y Cestyll' launch weekend, we called a 'Sarhad 83' rally in Caernarfon ...

I'R GAD: Welsh Medieval Battlefields Campaign.

brwydr.blogspot.com/

– I'R GAD: Welsh Medieval Battlefields Campaign. Objectives are to seek official recognition and registration of Welsh Medieval Battlefields.


I could go on but just go into my blog profile in Welsh Remembrancer and check out all the work I do. not least with fellow Welsh Remembrancer and Adfywiadwr Gwladgarol Sian Ifan (a contemporary Frances Evans) I would suggest that just the work Sian Ifan and I have done last year is more than all BC has done in a decade (Though I do recognise Adam for much and even Russell does some good stuff with his films). However, I want to also draw following to your attention, what you do not see is the hours Sian and I spend in research at home and in Libraries. Further, note that we recieve no grants and we do not appeal for donations, most of the time it is out of our own pockets or we find sponsors. I guess over the years both Sian and I have spent £1000.00's upon £1.000.00's bloody well take this aboard too that what Sian has spent on the Owain Glyndwr Initiative would scare the daylights out of you if you ever had to fork out the same, that's not counting all the work she has done. Go on check out all her blogs and see what she's done for Achos Glyndwr, not just spring up to make a fast buck on the back of these labours! 

GALWAD GLYNDŴR

galwadglyndwr.blogspot.com/
10 Jan 2012 – GALWAD GLYNDŴR. This blog is meant to unite all that believe in the just cause of Owain Glyndŵr, Owain IV, our past, present and future ...

Owain Glyndwr Communicates.

owain-glyndwr-embassyllysgenhadaeth.blogspot.com/
Owain Glyndwr Communicates. Promoting an interest in the history of Owain Glyndwr, the Welsh Son of Prophecy, his life, times and society and his great Welsh ..

TARIAN GLYNDŴR

tarianglyndwr.blogspot.com/
24 Nov 2011 – Homeland Defence - Fighting English Imperialism and Colonialism since 1400. Mudiad Tarian Glyndŵr campaigns against oppression of our ...

I could go on but suffice to say as far as being a 'Loner' far from it Russell, not with three daughters and four grandsons plus my Mam in care partly blind, deaf and not able to speak much who I must give quite a lot of attention to in three or four weekly visits even if only to sit with her and hold her hand. So you see essentially, I do not have time to join 'Movements' and waste time and money possibly going to time consuming useless meetings or even more pointless parading about. Then Russell and others are missing the point. I am often a 'Lone Wolf' or rather that should be not so 'Lone' as my 'She Wolf' often runs with me as of late on to 'Stryveland', I also have a brother far more politically aware than I plus a small band of 'Partisans Cymru' who are well politically self educating 'Autonomous Activisits'(I am not so stupid, I show their fotos on my blogs but do you think I and Sian do all we do with out back up?). 

WELSH PATRIOTS NEED TO BECOME PARTISANS CYMRU AND

partisan2011.blogspot.com/.../welsh-patriots-need-to-become-partisa...
20 May 2011 – WELSH PATRIOTS NEED TO BECOME PARTISANS CYMRU AND ENGAGE IN EXTRA PARLIAMENTARY NATIONAL ANTI - COLONIAL ...

Yes! if you read this blog, you will see I am not just going left but beyond the limitations of Welsh Nationalism, as the future will be Red! However, not Leannes Reformist 'Rainbow Republicanism' but rather 'Red Republicanism'.

WELSH REPUBLICANS AGAINST MONARCHY

ramrepublicansagainstmonarchy.blogspot.com/

WELSH REPUBLICANS AGAINST MONARCHY. In Assistance to politically the Challenged and Confused Retro and Romantic 'Welsh ...


Not the Welsh Remembrancer Way, after the 'Stryveland Struggle' in June, my 'Last Patriotic Campaign' and 'Cofiwn's Last Picture Show'. It will exclusivelly be the Adfywiad Goch and  Red Remembrancer way:

RED REMEMBRANCER

redremembrancer.blogspot.com/
RED REMEMBRANCER. A Welsh Radical PLatform: containing information on history of peoples popular and radical political struggles in ...

Though not for many years, as I do want to retire from politics and get down to my Gothic Horror and Assyrian Rod Creativity:

TAN y BONT

cymrugothic.blogspot.com/
30 Oct 2011 – A Journal of a Gothic Cymru and Beyond. ... Caernarfon to launch it's claim to the Plaid Cymru Throne as first step towards total power over the ...

The ASSYRIAN ROD.

assyrianrod.blogspot.com/
29 Jan 2012 – This inspires me to write a fictional futuristic alternate Welsh history story, titled 'The Assyrian Rod' which will be developed in this blog,also ...

Not least become then a full on Pagan:

CYMRU PAGANAIDD: May 2010

paganaidd.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html
1 May 2010 – 2010 Christianity has failed Cymru, now we of CYMRU PAGANAIDDseeks to Re-Store the Old Religion of the Celts, bring back true Druids, ...

By the way the Silurian get up:



Don't any of you go to Fancy Dress Partying at the Celtic New Year? get this David Hayes another 'Balchder Boyo' went to Bangor Police to complain that I had threatened him, who me? He actually took a photo of me as a 'Silurian' and of me in FWA Reenactment Photo, so he could prove I was dangerous, wonderfull and this was sposed to be a 'Balchder Brave'. Because of this I was pulled in by the police on request of Bangor Police to explain myself which I did and the policeman interviewing me just died laughing about the 'Threatening Silurian'. Anyway, this took two visits and on the second, I thought right you bastards, I handed over to the Police the very physical threatening Emails I had recieved, telling them I personally thought they were the work of WECTU just to cause internal mischief or track down the bastards who had really threatened me. Of course, I would have not done this, if Hayes had not put the Police on to me, so do take care who you mix with they might just grass you up as well as take lots of photos to pass onto the Police and trust me much of this is going on in and around BC by 'insiders' (one of this number, I am pretty sure of? Say no more but it will all be in the last chapter 'STRYVELAND' of my book along with names of certain people who are carrying out an organised 'Chinese Whisper' kind of 'Operation Black Hawk' campaign as used in Occupied Ireland against Sinn Fein not so long ago. This is another area where the likes of Adam and Russell must be really naive not to realise that I have enough patriots out there, old compatriots and newer patriots who pass on information to me and do provide me with 'Names' many of whom will be 'Named' in the last chapter of the my book along with a load of 'Shites' who have done Sian and I down because we have been smarter and quicker than they in many areas of our Gwaith Hanes. Oh yes some real 'Back Stabbing' and for the most selfish of self interest reasons. Doubt if many of you would have lasted these big let downs that have frustrated our efforts and often negated their impact as massive contribution to the cause. Of late there have been more even sinister devolpements:

Let's see your support again | This is South Wales

www.thisissouthwales.co.uk/Let-s-support/story...detail/story.html“I was at the commemoration of Llewellyn at Cilmeri in 2011 and also the previous year. in 2010, it was spoilt for me by young idiots in the ...


THE WELSH PATRIOT.: FWA FANTASY FOOLISHNESS AND DOES ...

welshpatriot.blogspot.com/.../fwa-fantasy-foolishness-and-does.html
17 Dec 2011 – up by FWA Initials along with Racist Slogans since being. painted up in Llanelli. Then there is this same banner. poping up at Rali Cilmeri as part and parcel of the BC .... Gethin 'Iestyn' Gruffydd: Welsh Remembrancer ...

By Now Adam and Russell Should have publically condemned this 'Nazi Racist' stuff as they are BC Camp/Fellow Travellers that's for sure. They should have made it absolutly clear they did not want such shite on their shirts tails, full Stop! Now to answer some comments made on the YT film on question thus far:

1: 
have you read his blogs . He continues to bad mouth myself and others and the movement Balchder Cymru . So if someones going to dish it they better be prepared to take it . I do agree we shouldnt be fighting amongst ourselves , however one is left with little option when they disable comments on their blog to stop people replying to the attacks on them.

I agree and can take it and I can take what ever you want to lash out but I do not take it to the level of going Hollywood on you (could do)! Though, I do not mind so please do not take it down, it appeals to my twisted sense of vanity though the film below was better but the two kind of compliment each other:

Never Forget You're Welsh.wmv - YouTube

youtube.com20 Nov 2009 - 3 min - Uploaded by CymdeithasMynyddDu
FREE WALES ARMYby MEIBIONCYMRU3011 views; Thumbnail 0:25. Add to. Free Wales Armyby ...


But I am not 'Bad Mouthing' you off for no good reason. Adam is a 'Walter Mitty' and Self Promoter but I got to admit he and a number of the 'Balchder Boys' of the North East to do a lot of good work and are 'Activists' in a number of areas plus Cambria Band is not to be totally ignored even though I do have a pop at them from time to time. But I am doing this to kind of suggest to they and JJ plus of course Adam, keep the band and BC well apart and Adam just get out of the politics your a fuck up there mate and it's for this reason I mainly have a go at you as your a serial 'Dilettante' and a bloody distracting diversion away from any serious Alternative Struggle as your feeble 'Camp Cosy Corris', FULL STOP!

2:
MeibionCymru. I agree it is frustrating for you; however, you would gain more credit if you took the higher ground on this problem and not fall into the trap of retaliating. Having these squabbles in public does not look good for ‘Balchder Cymru’ or Welsh nationalists in general.

There Can Only Be One High Ground and that is BC Becomes what it pretends to be on the backs of 'sixties' Freedom Fighters and the work of others. No more 'Camp Cosy Corris' make your own struggle and as well try to pioneer some new Commemorative work and Commemorations, do some WORK at it not parasite the work and history of others. Though I do appreciate you remembering FWA Commandants Cayo and Coslett when if you did not Cultural Nationalism would bury them. That also goes for campaigns instead of pretending to be 'Welsh Republicans', if you were you would be up front in actual Welsh Republican Campaigns but you are not which makes me entirely suspicious of you. If you cannot hack it as political Republican Activists, then for Pete sake get cracking on some real Cymric Consciouness Raising as in area of the below, but then that would be too much hard work for you?

YMGYRCH TREFTADAETH CENEDLAETHOL CYMRU.

ymgyrchtreftadaeth.blogspot.com/
YMGYRCH TREFTADAETH CENEDLAETHOL CYMRU. Continuing the Cymric Consciouness Campaigning of Cofiwn in Defence of our ...

URDDBRENHINOL CYMRU

brenhinolcymru.blogspot.com/
 URDD BRENHINOL CYMRU. To Inform and educate on the Royal Houses of Wales 'Teyrnasoed Brenhinol Cymru'; Aberffraw - Gwynedd, ...

Or maybe be more like the PATRIOTIC FRONT but whatever, I feel it's time for BC to sit down with all it's members and really think things through and deliver something that makes sense and which remains an Alternative Nationalist Initiative and not what ever Russell is making of it a 'Plaid Pussy Cat'. Think you should consider talking things through with Eryr Gwyn and keep this in mind:

  1. Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru: WALES COLONY - END IT NOW! How ...

    adfywiad.blogspot.com/.../wales-colony-end-it-now-how-answer.htm...
     The Answer Could Be MUDIAD ADFYWIAD GWLADGAROL - Vanguard of Renewed - ANTI - COLONIAL STRUGGLE! but it's ... Against 'Wales Colony' - ... June 2010 dealing with organisation of the Movement and Struggle.

    1. Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru: PATRIOTIC FRONT RADICAL ...

      1. adfywiad.blogspot.com/.../resurgence-2012-or-more-retreating-as.ht...
          1. – Adfywiad Gwladgarol are at an end but I leave Patriots in this conclusion below: .... if my proposed MAC III Movement Against Colonialism will arise as long ... So please if coming over to the above suggested Mudiad Adfywiad ...
3:

Nationalists mocking nationalists is not helping; if you don’t agree with an individual’s statements then challenge them but don’t conduct degrading public personal attacks on the internet. Have we not learned anything from our past?

No we have not learnt from our past, the past I know is one of lets downs and weaknesses, betrayals and mischief making. Informers and infiltrators. People who sit on the fence and will never ever be at a barricade of any kind, the devious and sneaky self advancers many of these turn up at Rali Cilmeri inc 'Good Ole Boys' full of medal wearing boasts about doing fuck all really. Do you see yourself as a 'Good Ole Boy' in another dozen years. if you do not want to be such then pay no attention to the Rali Cilmeri 'Give Ups', I fear Russell might have been listening too much to these 'Wets' and waste of time 'Good Ole Boys' who I and Sian embarraz because both of us at 60 plus are still in action often not just talking, writting or pissing it up after a parade but in the mountains preparing for the June Welsh Uprising, what you doing and what you waiting for? If you want a serious Movement and Struggle to join I suggest:

RHUO'R DDRAIG

rhuorddraig.blogspot.com/
 RHUO'R DDRAIG. PLATFORM FOR PROMOTION OF A NATIONAL CAMPAIGN TO DEFEND WELSH LAND AND RESOURCES FROM ...

You do not need leaders or  meetings, sorry no parades, just DO IT - DEFEND YOUR COUNTRY FROM THE 'NEW CONQUISTADORES'.



Parting words, after paying attention to comments made about the film, I will call a truce! No more 'Bitching' but lets see BC sort itself out and get a better act together, there is a place for Russell in all this but myself think so one and all really knows where he stands and where his loyalty is, he needs to quit Plaid Cymru and be an honest 'Alternative Nationalist' as I, Cayo and Coslett, Nawie and John, Neil and Gareth and many, many others over the past half century. Do remember in all National Struggles the 'New Generation' must dump on the 'Old Generation' as SF V Redmond FLN V Conservative Arab Culturalist etc. Perhaps you should really be working towards a return of the Patriotic Front - Y FFRYNT GWLADGAROL GENEDLAETHOL? But without the FWA:


Gethin ap Gruffydd - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gethin_ap_Gruffydd
Gethin ap Gruffydd (Keith Griffiths) is a Welsh political and cultural activist, born in Merthyr Tydfil to a father from a Gilfach mining family, and a mother whose ...

The above was done unasked for but a good job was done, we need same now for Gareth ap Sion and Welsh RepublicanbMovement II and Geoff Ifan and Y Cymdeithas Cyfamodwyr.

Alternative Welsh Nationalist Archive: February 2009

awnms.blogspot.com/2009_02_01_archive.html
25 February 2009. THE FREE WALES ARMY ARRESTS 26 - 02 - 1969, 40 years on some reflections and reassesment. . 40 years on and almost 'Last Man ...

Welsh Remembrancer.

welshremembrancer.blogspot.com/
Blog of Gethin 'Iestyn' Gruffydd subtitled Remembrance, Retrospective and Revisionary, Riot and Rebellion, Revelry and Re-enactment.

PS:

I have disabled Post Comments for same reason as I am not on Facebook or Twitter, I have not the time. Plus, I owe answers to 100's of Emails which I must admit scares me regards the amount of work it will involve, I apolagise for not answering but will hopefully after 'Struggle Stryveland'.