13 October 2010

CONTROVERSIAL COMMENT CORNER PROMPTING DISCUSSION and DEBATE ON A VERITY OF SUBJECTS OF WELSH INTEREST..


From time to time I come across stuff on the web of interest but do not have time at that moment to do much with myself, so until I do I shall park it here for others to view and get hot or cold about without comment from me, for the moment that is. If you have anything you want to draw to my attention please do.


  1. 22 Mar 2010 ... Organising for freedom of movement and equality for all!
    noborderswales.org.uk/2010/03/22/wales-built-by-migrants/ - Cached

    The north-south divide (and how devolution bridged it) | WalesHome.org

    22 Jan 2010 ... Divided no more: The north east unites behind the "Cardiff" Assembly ....Times really have changed when the paper that serves the border areas of .... The identity may be different in North East Wales to that in South ...
    waleshome.org/.../the-north-south-divide-and-how-devolution-bridged-it/ - Cached

    Contested communities: the refuge movement and cultural identities ...

    - 2 visits
    Contested communities: the refuge movement and cultural identities in. Wales. Nickie Charles and Charlotte Aull Davies. Abstract ...
    onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1467-954X.00071/pdf