.
What's there to laugh about? a great shame really that WIP went into a melt down, as I thought at long last the Alternative Welsh Nationalist Movement had got it made up with some sensible success, but no down the dead end drain again. Is there anything up to replace it? I doubt it! Seems as if non Plaid Patriots want to become nothing else but 'FRINGE FACE BOOK FUSILIERS', more's the shame. Perhaps 'Castrol' is right after all, for career and personal self advancement and safty wise stick with PLAID and only drink with the 'Fringe Folk' aka ''Good Ole Boys'' et al. Not least at the annual Rali Cilmeri, even though he says he's a staunch Republican, not a 'Fascist' as he considers some patriots to be, and whom he likes to film to prove some point to please his egotiscal belief in his own political devolution dilettantism? What's that got to do with this post? nothing! just though I would have a go, as a winding warm up ready for Rali Cilmeri 2009. More to come!!! Let's make the 40th 1969 - 2009 Rali Cilmeri one to really remember?
.
.
.
* Did she return the cheque?> French actress shocked by backing of Barbarossa film by Italy's ... - 2 visits - 19:19 30 Sep 2009 ... Cecile Cassel, a French actress, has said she was shocked to learn that her latest film, an Italian blood-and-guts medieval war epic, ...www.telegraph.co.uk/.../French-actress-shocked-by-backing-of-Barbarossa-film-by-Italys-far-Right.html - Similar -
.
.Came across the above news cutting in my archive the other day, I believe Roy 'Jac' Jones (Im'e off to Ireland mate!) sent it to me at time WIP fell apart. If I remember correctly Nawie had upset him and he thought 'Humph' was a tyrant? Problem is that the copy sent was reduced and I can hardly read the print, especially the bit with Dewi Prysors foto (Jasus he's looking dead serious) prominant. So I have no clue where he fits in to all this but otherwise, I can just manage to make out that the bust up had to with one of their national council being in touch with the Northern League in Italy. To which other members took an acception, so I looked on the web for further enlightenment on the WIP bust up without much luck. Then whilst out of curiosity did some googling on the look out for the Northern League and came up with this film recently made about Babarossa and how the Northern League is so using to their advantage. Don't know about the Northern League but the film looks bloody good. See links below:
.
* Film Looks good >Martinelli Film - 19:14 Federico Barbarossa, Raz Degan Alberto da Giussano, F. Murray Abraham Siniscalco Barozzi ... Screenplay: RENZO MARTINELLI, GIORGIO SHOTTLER, ANNA SAMUELI ...www.martinellifilm.it/barbarossa.html - Cached - Similar -.
* Did she return the cheque?> French actress shocked by backing of Barbarossa film by Italy's ... - 2 visits - 19:19 30 Sep 2009 ... Cecile Cassel, a French actress, has said she was shocked to learn that her latest film, an Italian blood-and-guts medieval war epic, ...www.telegraph.co.uk/.../French-actress-shocked-by-backing-of-Barbarossa-film-by-Italys-far-Right.html - Similar -
.
HHHhhhmmm!!!? Lega Nord - Sito Ufficiale - [ Translate this page ] Propone il progetto politico con documenti, biografia e discorsi di Umberto Bossi, attività ed iniziative, aspetti della partecipazione al governo.Dillo alla Lega - Sedi e Sezioni - Le idee della Lega - I gadgetwww.leganord.org/ - Cached - Similar -
.
.
Whatever, great flags though >Padania - Flags of Padania "Nations" - Part 1 (Italy) Luckely Filippi can be contacted by Massimo Bonini, corresponsal of Flag Report for Padania, and one of the better padanian flags expert , who recently ...www.crwflags.com/fotw/flags/it-padan.html - Cached - Similar -
.
.
Fills my head with the notion of setting up in Wales a Silurian 'Southern League', to campaign for the repatriation of all those Goglander Crachach Economic migrants busy establishing their 'Pontcanna Patagonia' in Kerdiff. Maybe a Llais Glywysing? would be a good thing to campaign for some more home based Eng lang TV. Why not a Southern League - 'Llais Glywysing', after all there is a kind of Cymric Nothern League in Llais Gwynedd? ...Only joking, am I?
.
Geth 'I Love Gogs' the Heretic