16 August 2007

BOOK OF THE MONTH. August 2007. Holy Madness



I have only just bough this, no time to read but as it covers period and subjects we should all have an interest in, thought I had better let you know the good news. This book originally costing £14.99 is now available in discount shops with price tag of £2.50, seek and ye shall find and be rewarded cheaply.
If any one out there reads and wants to write me a review please do so, note all regard it as a warm up for 160th Anniversary of 1848 - 2008 Commemoration next years ok! More information on this in due course.
One of the Commemorative events that I am suggesting is a Weekend Conference on 1848, possibly being held in Llanidloes in the summer 2008.
Anyone out there interested in helping to organise or speak at in conference and/or workshops. Also other ideas and suggestions welcome, so do get in touch.
G.ap Gruffydd.