SHAME THESE TWO PATRIOTS HAD TO DIE.
So Frauds may Fake Up A Struggle that does not exist and for why, maybe got something to do with wanting to get to Dublin in 2016 to repeat the Cayo FWA marching passed the GPO with Sinn Fein 1966. However, by 2016 SF - IRA Will have wised up and not be taken for a ride by patriotic phonies you can be sure of that.
Now where was I? Oh yes The Tricky Trio!!!
THE DILETTANTE.
aka 'Little Drummer Boy'.
THE OPPORTUNIST.
aka 'Mug Maker'.
THE ARM CHAIR FANATIC
aka 'Footie Fan'.
John Jenkins Band Leader
aka 'Mac Man'
Pity he did not teach the lads some radical politics and possibly a little
'Soft Core' Resistance
I get the last word, I can write a book too!
Welsh Hero: Toni Lewis PF/FWA Adfywiadwr Gwladgarol.
Welsh Hero: Glyn Rowlands PF/FWA 'Adfywiadwr Gwladgarol'.
Welsh Heroes: FWA Commandants Cayo and Coslett
Welsh Hero: Neil ap Siencyn Adferwr and Y Cyfamodwyr
THE DILETTANTE.
aka 'Little Drummer Boy'.
THE OPPORTUNIST.
aka 'Mug Maker'.
THE ARM CHAIR FANATIC
aka 'Footie Fan'.
John Jenkins Band Leader
aka 'Mac Man'
Pity he did not teach the lads some radical politics and possibly a little
'Soft Core' Resistance
I get the last word, I can write a book too!
Welsh Hero: Toni Lewis PF/FWA Adfywiadwr Gwladgarol.
Welsh Hero: Glyn Rowlands PF/FWA 'Adfywiadwr Gwladgarol'.
Welsh Heroes: FWA Commandants Cayo and Coslett
Welsh Hero: Neil ap Siencyn Adferwr and Y Cyfamodwyr
Welsh Hero: Owain Williams PF 'Adfywiadwr Gwladgarol' and MAC Activist. Today of Llais Gwynedd but my many seek as the leader of a restored and revitalized National Liberation Movement and Struggle. Otherwise there might never again be another Adfywiad Gwladgarol as it is quite obvious that the 'Tricky Trio' and their few BC 'associates' are most definitely not going to deliver and that is for sure ain't it fellas, that your fakes will soon be seen when you fail to make it to any Patriotic Front line.
Well that's it folks, unless someone turns up fast to lead the fight back then it is Patriot Game over full stop and don't let Leanne make you think otherwise and as for Adam, just ask him if he will ever rise up to defend Cymru or was all that Tryweryn fast talk just bluff and playing to a not so with it politically Patriotic Gallery, I am beginning to wonder if Adam was a 'Snake Oil Merchant' in a previous life? in fact what was Adam up to before year 2000, what is this fella's Political CV, please some one let me know also wanted a photo of Denis Morris, he's very keen on remaining in the shadows and as for his CV prior to 2000, any Info out there?
Now all this 'Nash Nonsense' is out of the way, I can spend more time in my favorite place Wetherspoon Samuel Peto in Folkestone:
http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/home/pubs/the-samuel-peto
Mind you this sort of thing below is damn annoying and disturbing to serious political chatter, must be as bad as bloody drums banging on?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVyDf6G1Mqk
I dare say, the 'Cardiff Crachlets' will love it and soon be around the Black Pig or even the Assembly pulling the same off, just up their 'Cosy Crach' scene, I dare say not much good for anything else are they other than grant chasing?
http://adfywiad.blogspot.co.uk/
Mind you this sort of thing below is damn annoying and disturbing to serious political chatter, must be as bad as bloody drums banging on?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVyDf6G1Mqk
I dare say, the 'Cardiff Crachlets' will love it and soon be around the Black Pig or even the Assembly pulling the same off, just up their 'Cosy Crach' scene, I dare say not much good for anything else are they other than grant chasing?
http://adfywiad.blogspot.co.uk/











