The
Background: following the posting of this – yet another version of the flag in
the map design put up by Pauline. Based on my Glyndwr Flag promotion, it seems BC went in for not solidarity but acted as 'Spoilers'.
I produced two
maps of Cymru during the last fortnight. The one was totally covered in one Glyndwr flag and the other was covered in
small Glyndwr flags all flying over Cymru. This was done for two reasons; to
publicise the new extra large 5’ X 8’ Glyndwr flags that I had committed myself
to purchasing because a number of people had requested Glyndwr flags of this
size and the second reason was that we wanted to encourage the flying of the
Glyndwr flags all over Cymru by 2015 in protest against the Henry V
Agincourt 600th anniversary
celebrations. Russell Morris then,
produced a Cymru map with the Tudor flag (of all things in it) – and he was one
of the people that had expressed an interest in the extra large Glyndwr flags
and when he called over to see me to pay for the flags that he had ordered, I
took time to explain to him properly (although this information has been on
most of our Glyndwr blogs since the year 2000) what the Glyndwr flag symbolises
and why it is so important to make this The official flag of Cenedl Glyndwr
Cenedl Cymru Rydd and why it is so important to fly it all over Cymru in 2015
and WHY it was important that we all (as Cymric patriotic groups) who believe
in Glyndwr as the inspiration for an Independent Cymru Rydd do cooperate in
doing this. He agrees with me and then goes home and continues to post maps of
Cymru on fb with all sorts of designs in them! Hence the following thread on
the BC fb page.
Sian Ifan: Hey, as much as I like Balchder
Cymru, let's practice some solidarity here. Balchder Cymru members stated they
would like to be able to purchase a 5' x 8' Glyndwr flag, so, being Embassy
Glyndŵr, the group that had, tirelessly been promoting the flying of this flag
since the year 2000 and had ensured that the WAG and the national Eisteddfod
could fly a 'gigantic embroidered one annually', bent over backwards to get a
limited number of the '5x8' Glyndŵr flag produced. I have negotiated for over a
year now to have the 'order needed' number reduced first, from 300 to 200 and
then finally, to one hundred. I then, being a patriot - and, possibly an idiot!
went ahead and ordered - with my own money - and that was money that I had
taken a long time to save for moving from one flat to another, 100 hundred
5'x8' flags so, that those that had asked, on fb, if such was available, could
have them. I have taken a very, very big risk, some of those that initially
ordered on fb have not stood by their commitment and have not sent me a cheque
to pay beforehand for their flag whilst the true 'Pobl Glyndŵr' have. I have
had more orders from people that read my article in Y Cymro Cymric language
newspaper that I have had from fb which proves what I have always said that,
when it comes down to it, fb is more useful to WECTU than it is to the Cymric
Cause. I like Russell and Pauline a lot and I as said to Russell when he last
visited, I had a great respect for Anita and Phil Venables because they both
showed clearly to us in the few months that we had known them that they were "doers",
they organised and made all the BC flags and were more than ready for action -
such as sitting in front of transporters transporting windmills etc but, to
come back to the Glyndwr flags, I have explained to Russell exactly why they
are so important and why we have chosen and spent so much energy - and money in
ensuring their right place in Cymru and then, somebody? has only got to suggest
an alternative to Russell and Pauline...and off they go......putting a number of alternative up! I despair...please, let's have some unity and support here,
campaign for Glyndŵr's Four Lion's Rampant as the recognized official flag of
an Independent and free Cymru and the White Eagle as the Flag of Resistance to
paint up all over Cymru at every opportunity. Do not be fooled and encouraged
by WECTU agents to mislead you into every direction rather than to focus on our
goals. Unfortunatl, Russell and Pauline have perhaps been lead by the nose to carry out a 'Spolier' Campaign and distraction from our work to spoil the fourth coming Azincourt Commemorations,
(Remember, Adam, Russell and Pauline had ticked ‘like to this)
Sian Ifan: I know what the logo is, did you read into what I said at all.
(sigh! ) Do I REALLY have to point it out to you again…after I REALLY tried to
point it out you to you when we met on Sunday!!!
15 April 21:43
|
I shall be claiming part of north yorkshire for wales next
week..................and my Glyndwr flag will be flying proud
15 April 22:26
|
Go for it compatriot...Cymru Rydd GlYNDŴR!
Adam Phillips: What??? Pauline has DONE a version of
this image with the lions on it- look below ? And if someone said they'd buy a
flag but didn't, that's not our fault- name and shame if you like
Sian Ifan: Hei Adam, what's this 'girlie'
tantrum about? I said it as it was. Nobody mentioned "naming or shaming
anyone??? I layed out the truth as it was. Its all about support and solidarity
for Cenedl Glyndŵr which is where your loyalty should be isnt it?
Andrew Benjamin: "Do not be fooled and encouraged
by WECTU agents to mislead you into every direction rather than to focus on our
goals". Seriously??? For suggesting the Republican tricolour would look
good as an alternative? LOL.
Sian Ifan: My publicity is all about promoting
Cenedl Glyndwr and the Glyndwr flag mate, I have never heard of you, apart from
fb, never met you in the last 50 years so, dont try and undo what we have
campaigned for or are doing to promote symbolism of freedom for our nation
unless you are prepared to come off facebook - out of the shadows of fb and
meet us in the open!
Andrew Benjamin: Well we have been at a few events etc as each other in the past,
most recently would probably be the one I (along with 3 or 4 others) organised
in Merthyr last April. But thats not the point. Throwing this WECTU card around
so often gets a little bit tedious to be honest. If your not keen on an individual
or something they do perhaps it may be better to just say that rather than use
this little slander tactic you seem to employ so much without a moments
thought. I hardly think my suggestion to Russell about a republican tricolour
looking good on the Welsh map - similar to the other designs he made is trying
to "undo" any of your work - sorry if you feel different!".
Sian Ifan: If you were in Merthyr last year, why didnt you introduce
yourself to me? loads of other chances coming up. introduce yourself to me,
that is the honest and up front way and the way we have always worked in the
past - and achieved a lot. To be honest, nothing worthwhile is achieved from
facebbook and we will leave again soon so, if you are genuine - and of any good
use for the struggle and are at an event, come and introduce yourself to us.
We,( myself and Gethin ap Iestyn) will be at the steps of the WAG at Bae Cae
Caerdydd at noon on Wed 17th April, if you are a true patriot, come and meet
us.
Sian Ifan: Waiting patiently for an answer
from Adam Philips of Balchder Cymru to confirm if he's a 'Glyndŵr die hard' or
not???
Sian Ifan: I can wait until i die...I am
retired...I have time on my hands...and I will make it my business to wait for
an adequate answer
Adam Phillips: I answer to no one as to my
patriotism.
Dave Ravenskys:
and this my friends is why Wales never got anywhere the welsh people where to busy
argueing between them selves while the english rode in and took what they
wanted. No the Welsh were too busy killing each other and if you do not kill first then you will be killed, this is the way of Liberation Struggles today, so BC got to DIE? Gethin.
Adam Phillips: Exactly Dave
- so Sian if you don't cease
attacks on people in this group then it will be a removal from the group again. OH DEAR! Gethin.
Sian Ifan: Is that the best you can do Adam?
NO, NO, NO, mate, do not annoy me to the point where I have to challenge you to
the point of your' not coming up to the mark' of even being a true
'nationalist' band here on fb. Your band is a very good (musically) and
disciplined band - diolch to the commitment of the members of the band and the
leadership of John Jenkins but, and I wont, yet, discuss, your downfalls here
from being a 'bonafide' true republican nationalist band such as the ones in
Irish and Scottish Traditition, i am hoping to leave this to the suggested
'debate' that is to take place.
Adam Phillips: ??? What's this got to do with the
band? Told you before BC and the band are separate entities and again I've told
you I answer to no one
Dave Ravenskys:
On the subject of flags, is it poss to buy the White Eagle flag or are ppl
making there own?
Sian Ifan: What are you without the Band Adam,
you lift a fist in the air and prouldy shout "Cymru Rydd" but, in all
the time i'Ve known you, (13 yrs) you've not actuallly carried out any real
action towards the achievement of that 'Cymru rydd'! Having John Jenkins as
your passport does not count! Efyrnwy is
at your doorstep, have you -and your Balchder Cymru locals up there mobilised a
protest against that up there? No, because, the truth is you do not want to
protest. You want to fill up your diary for gigs. Fine Adam. if that's your
future (Its not what Gethin had in mind when he suggested that you formed a band
if you wanted to parade around in uniforms), but please do not try and pull the
wool over the eyes of the rest of your compatriots as to what you're about.
Adam Phillips (hiding behind the i.d. Owain Glyndwr) OK had enough of this know,
sian/gethin you where warned you would only be allowed back on here if you
refrained from attacking people who don't dance to your tune, this group is a
group for all nationalist to discuss and challenge one and others ideas but
that can't be done in an atmosphere of you attacking and questioning people's
patriotism if they don't follow what you want, Im blocking you again as this
site must be for all nationalists and not just those who you deem worthy.
Note from Sian: In other words, people can use the
B.C. group on fb to to “discuss and challenge” so long as they don’t challenge
Adam Phillips. Very democratic. Then, I get the following message via e-mail
from the ‘prat’ below so, had to answer him by e-mail as had been banned from
being allowed to give my answer to the source it came from the BC fb page.
Gwion Owain :
Fuc* you Sian Ifan and that pathetic so called patriot partner of yours
! The two of you are divisive people who think you have a god given right to be
the 'voice' of nationalists in Wales ! Tony never could stand Gethin's guts !
Sian Ifan: Gyda
Gwion Owain fel enw.. dyle ti fod yn
Gymro Cymraeg. Beth bynnag, gwnaf gwrdd ati yn unrhywle le wyt ti am I ni gwrdd
‘twat’; a roi gythraul o gweir i ti , ble hoffet ti gwrdd am dy gweir?
