10 January 2012

JAC O' THE NORTH Guest Blogger At Least Up To Beltain 2012. Jac Is On The Right But That Does Not Mean I Cannot Appreciate HIs Writtings as they are very Free Thinking and are Sourced From His Original Welsh Nationalist Ideas and Idealism Often Worth Considering - Do Not Think He Will Make It With a New Nationalist Party But That's Not His Fault - More To Do With Alternative Welsh Nationalism Being So Devolution Dumb These Days!



Jac o' the North

jacothenorth.blogspot.com/
12 hours ago – Nor must we ignore the party that has for so long used and funded him to do its dirty work. Posted by Jac o' the North at 16:51 17 comments ...

Get more results from the past 24 hours


July

I have returned from my southern soujourn. I managed to ...

August

Throughout the period of my political activism - now closing ...

Local? Forget It!

I am indebted to an anonymous poster to my previous piece ...

A Day Out

Took the day off from everything; and went off for a spin in the ...

June

When I was growing up in Swansea I learnt a lot about my ...

Caer Las Cymru and Llanelli ...

In his rather bland and formulaic response Mr. Templeton at ...

Also Other Guest Bloggers:

NDEPENDENCE CYMRU

alanindyfed.blogspot.com/
4 days ago – INDEPENDENCE CYMRU. "The Nineteenth century saw a great Springtime of Nations as the revolutions of 1848 saw new countries created ...


Miserable Old Fart

miserableoldfart.blogspot.com/
4 days ago – The ConDem government is only a year and a half old. Since its inception we have had a referendum on the powers of the National Assembly, ...

Adfywiad Gwladgarol Cymru: ERYR GWYN Winter - Spring 2012 ...

adfywiad.blogspot.com/.../eryr-gwyn-winter-spring-2012-guest.html
21 minutes ago – ERYR GWYN Winter - Spring 2012 Guest Blogger Baby Sitting This Blog To Give Me Break From Banging My Head Against The Wall Of The ...

Gethin Gruffydd.

Welsh Remembrancer.

welshremembrancer.blogspot.com/



5 hours ago – Blog of Gethin 'Iestyn' Gruffydd subtitled Remembrance, Retrospective and Revisionary, Riot and Rebellion, Revelry and Re-enactment.




WELSH REPUBLICANS AGAINST MONARCHY

ramrepublicansagainstmonarchy.blogspot.com/
29 Dec 2011 – WELSH REPUBLICANS AGAINST MONARCHY. In Assistance to politically the Challenged and Confused Retro and Romantic 'Welsh ...


THE WELSH PATRIOT.

welshpatriot.blogspot.com/A journal of radical nationalist writings. Blog by Gethin Iestyn Gruffydd.